The Locust – New Erections LP (Blue Factory Smoke)
Exclusive blue factory smoke colored vinyl is limited to 300 copies.
As destructive as they are innovative, the Locust – San Diego’s boundary-crushing merchants of abrasive, noisy, synth-infused grind-punk – sets the hazmat meter on high and expands its sound on New Erections. Praised by The L.A. Weekly for “creating a new, more dangerous paradigm for punk” this resourceful foursome builds on that belief with the vast, textural Alex Newport-produced follow up to its 2003 ANTI- debut Plague Soundscapes. Be it the reckless, riotous “We Have Reached an Official Verdict: Nobody Gives a Shit”; the scathing, cathartic “Full Frontal Obscurity”; or the sonic skull fuck “Book of Bot,” the Locust’s ongoing satire of America’s Wonder Bread culture is destined to give you a stiffie.
- We Have Reached An Official Verdict: Nobody Gives A Shit
- The Unwilling…Led By The Unqualified…Doing The Unnecessary…For The Ungrateful
- One Manometer Away From Mutually Assured Relocation
- Full Frontal Obscurity
- Scavenger, Invader
- Hot Tubs Full Of Brand New Fuel
- God Wants Us All To Work In Factories
- Book Of Bot
- Slum Service (Served On The Sly)
- Tower Of Mammal
This purchase includes a digital download of the album. You will be emailed a link to access your download shortly after purchase.